> but front the point of view of performance is a 750 8 cyl

Hmm, no definitely not that either.

>From the point of performance, it would depend how much horsepower and
torque you can get out of it, and how much it weighs. It would depend on
what you had to do to get that power to the wheel.

>From a "What's the engine so I can compare it to other engines and how
powerful they are" perspective, it's a 1500cc 8cyl.

As others have commented, you seem to mistakenly believe each cylinder is
750ccs. They are not. The 4 of them add up to a total of 750ccs. So, 8 of
them add up to 1500ccs. A "750cc 8cylinder" would be doubly mistaken and
leave the wrong impression of what the engine is for both displacement and
imagined performance.