Hello,

I recently purchased this 650 Nighthawk with just over 13,000 miles.

Of course I've had to do you minor repair and refurbishing.

Almost everything works now, except the TRAC system. The pivot bolt in not
rusted, so I'm wondering of the piston that the caliper presses on to
activate the trac system is locked up. The bike apparently sat outside for
some unknown amount of time, so I think the piston is probably frozen.

I don't want to take it apart unless I can get seals.

I've been looking, but no luck so far. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks