If the O-rings have been on the bike since 1984, Please change them while
you’re replacing the T-fitting…. otherwise you’ll be pulling them off for the
11th-or-12th time when they begin to leak from all of the jostling around… my
O-rings literally crumbled off those fee tubes when I pulled them out of the
carbs… they were stiff, and cracking…

Ian