If your clutch is slipping, it’s more likely that your clutch plates are worn,
and need to be replaced… the slave cylinder, and the rod inside it, only push
the plates apart, there is no “length” adjustment. The only other reason I can
think of is that the rod is rusty or caked with crud, and is not coming all the
way back to its’ “resting” position. I’d say rebuild the slave cylinder, clean
everything well, lightly lubricate the rod, and see if your clutch stops
slipping. If it continues to slip, it’s time to start looking for clutch
replacement videos on youtube! 😄

Ian