Hello from down in New Zealand.

I've sold both of my two Night Hawks CB700SC's ('84 & '85) now after
importing them into New Zealand when I moved down here in 2009 from the U.S.

This group was quite important to me for a long time.  And I got a lot of
good advice and entertainment from it.  And, like anything good that ends,
I'll have a bit of regret seeing it go.

Paul has done us, and these brilliant machines, all a great service and I
commend him for that.

I'm 75 now and I've decided I'm too old to continue riding.   I'm still in
good physical shape.  But I strongly suspect that I won't bounce as well as
a used to, if I went down.  And there's the notion that after riding since
I was 16 and only dropping a machine once (in an oil slick), I've been
luckier than most,  And I should let that be my final result.

In any case, *Bravo* to Paul and best wishes to all the rest of you.

Dennis Gallagher
Christchurch, New Zealand