Dear Nikoneers,

I have an unsolved problem with my F90X (N90s):
What is the difference between setting flash exposure compensation on
the MF-26 Data Back and that on the SB-26 Flash Unit? Suppose I set
flash exposure compensation on the MF-26 to -1.7 stops while I set *no
compensation* on the SB-26, the subject will get underexposed by 1.7
stops? What if I set -1.7 stops compensation on *both* MF-26 and SB-26?

I know I can run a test myself. However, it would also be better to get
something
more useful from the list.

Thanks in advance,

--