Hello all and seasons greetings,

I have an "Achiever" brand flash. I forget the exact model
designation at the moment, something like 632DZ (not 632T, but it
sure looks like it from the pictures I have found on the web). It
appears have a nikon dedicated hotshoe, and it doesn't have an LCD
panel. I am looking for some decent instructions on how to use it in
modes other than TTL (which seems fairly obvious), for example,
fill-in flash and what the various settings mean - flash confuses me
still.

I have browsed the web and found some info, but nothing on my
particular flash, so if someone could point me to the manufacturers
web site or other source of detailed instructions please let me know.
If someone out there has the manual, perhaps I could arrange to get a
copy from you ??

BTW: It works great on my F50 in TTL mode - is this a wise
combination though (trigger voltage problems etc) ??

Thanks in advance

Craig

Craig Perritt
Engineer: Department of Water Affairs and Forestry
KwaZulu-Natal Regional Office
tel: +27 31 3362769  fax: +27 31 3077279
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]