Hi,

I use Nikons for weddings and have found the flash to be very accurate
with the Fuji 400 film.  I usually set the flash for +.3 and get very
good results.  The lab tells me my negatives are well exposed.  As to
the 70-200, use it on a tripod from the balcony for ceremony portraits.
For this I generally use Fuji NHGII with the camera set for +.5 exposure
compensation in the program mode.  For bride and groom and small groups
I use the 85mm 1.8 and a Photogenic Powerlight 375 in a 24x36 soft box
and work at f5.6 determined by my flash meter set at 400 and a shutter
speed of 1/15 to 1/60 depending on the light level in the church.  I
generally have at least two cameras working with various lens
combinations.

Good Luck