Please correct me if I am wrong but the F100 does not appear to have a built in
eyepiece
shutter. I used to have an 8008 which had a plastic cover that slide down over the
eyepiece
to prevent extraneous light from entering the viewfinder when using the camera with
self
timer or long exposures and fill flash. Until I got the 8008 I never used long
exposures
with fill flash but that fantastic camera opened up that feature to me and I use it
frequently during micro photography. I traded up to an N90s to get the spot meter
function
and have gotten very spoiled using it's built in eyepiece shutter when necessary. I
find it
a little strange that Nikon would leave this feature off a camera of this caliber. Will
users of the F100 have to revert to the plastic slip-over eyepiece cover?