Dear friends,

First of all Merry Christmas.
Secondly I finally have the time (early on Christmas morning) to describe
you the following problems my father has with his F70 and to ask you for help.
1. If it's rather cold or hot it isn't possible to start rewinding the
film. The camera simply doesn't react on the two-button-command. It started
in Virginia City, NV two-and-a-half years ago (it had like 95 deg. f.) and
has occurred since then a numerous times. I never felt the temperature too
hot or too cold to forgive the camera its failure.
2. Even with fresh batteries the AF is really, really slow indoors. It
behaves even slower than that on my F-601 (which I love, btw).
I was wondering if ome of you encountered similar problems and would like
to share it with me. Should we take the camera to the Nikon service. And
should we do it because of point 1 or 2, or because of both???
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Spekner
 Franz-Nabl-Institut für Literaturforschung
[Franz-Nabl-Institute for Literary Research]
 Humboldtstrasse 9
 A-8010 Graz
 Austria
Tel. ++43/316/685269