I'm using an FE2 for a slide-copying task, and want to use TTL metering
with a softened flash pointed at the camera/slide copier.

I need to know the behavior of the red indicator LED in the camera
during conditions of proper exposure/underexposure/overexposure.

I would appreciate a fax of the appropriate page from an FE2 manual, to
(248) 855 0724.  If you can send a fax, and if you include your address,
I'll send reimbursement for the fax call to you.

Alternatively, I can certainly get along with a <correct> explanation
from a <knowledgeable> person.

Thanks!

al hart

If you can do th