I have become the proud new owner of a Nikon N70 (F70 here in Canada). I am
delighted with the initial results. I have, however, converted from the
Contax/Yashica line of lenses and own many Contax/Yashica mount lenses.

Is there is Contax/Yashica to Nikon F lens mount adaptor? This would enable
me to use many of my old lenses for the time being until I upgrade to new
Nikon AF-D lenses.

Also, I have a very old, but decent 500mm Russion MTO mirror lens that has
a 42 mm Leica thread on it. I found a Leica/Contax adaptor which worked
well on my old system. Is there a Leica thread to Nikon adaptor available?

Many thanks to the group
Peter
Toronto, Canada