I AM BACK!

It is GREAT to be back on the list!  Thank you everyone who responded!

------------------------
F5 VISIONARY?

>Only the F5 was accepted from the first moment on, it was even
>treated as a God, as someone on the list has put it. Does this mean,
>that this is the first time that an F is not visionary but only
>extrapolating current technology?

I saw the F2 as the best camera in their lienup, but an HP finder for the
F2 would be great.  The F3 was pretty nice too and the F4 was a whopping
jump, but I think the F5 was more a step over than a step up.  The color
meter is quite good, but the faster motor and shutter speeds and sync speed
were bound to happen.  Titanium is nice, but I wish it came in chrome,
instead I had to spend more bucks on the AE model.  My vote for visionary
camera goes to the Nikon F4.

Robert in Redlands