>In the spirit of this wonderful holiday season, I would like to tell the
>folks your manual focus Nikon lenses can be easily converted in
>CPU-equipped lenses so you can enjoy matrix metring, automatic balanced
>flash fill on your N-series bodies, e.g, N90(s), N8008(s), N70, etc.
>
>All you need to do is to replace the mount on your MF lens with an AF mount
>with CPU integrated into it.

This is a highly improbable solution.  For starters, where are you going to get
a CPU equipped lens mount and chip?  Are we going to have to buy a MF and an AF
lens to get an electronic MF lens?  And how will information such as aperture,
focal length and focal disptance going to be transmitted to the body?  And as
Illka said in the last digest, it would be physically dificult to do this as the
actual CPU is located on a flexible ribbon glued to the internal lens housing.