Catherine Adderley from Bahamas wrote:

"Does anyone know what the current interface/camera connection the Sharp
Wizard AC2E Datalink System uses to download information from the N90s?

Is it still via a card, or is it now a direct camera-wizard cord connection.
I ask because I've just gotten a Sharp Wizard (OZ-570) that no longer uses a
card, but rather a straight option port to link with pc's etc."

Dear Catherine,
Only 8000 and 9000 series of Sharp Organisers are equipped to interface with
the N90 or N90s. They need a card (AC-1E for the N90 and AC-2E for the N90s)
as well as a direct cable connection between the camera and organiser to
download information from the camera. The later models of Sharp organisers
cannot interface with the camera and I understand that Sharp and Nikon have
since parted ways. Nikon has developed software for direct connection to a
PC and there are other software for other organisers. You can search

Hope this is helpful,

Dr. Lim Kok-Hoo