Brian Wermeyer wrote:

>Noland, I feel that you are being a bit unfair to Ed to publicly haggle
over a
>couple of bucks.  If saving a couple of bucks is that important to you, buy
>from the competition.

Brian,
I agree with your original post, however, I feel that ANY company (not just
B&H) which advertises that it matches prices is obligated to match prices.

The competitors mentioned by Noland are probably known by all who frequent
this list and these businesses advertise regularly in virtually every US
photography related magazine.  If a nationally advertised price is not a
valid comparison then what the heck is?

My 2 centavos.

Jeff Kelley