Nolan,
First ,You should have checked the archive of this digest for the reputation
of all the stores that You mentioned-Tri-State,Smile...
Second,One of the best places to check on these stores is photo.net
and the PhotoShopper's different forums.
Third,did you ask how much they charge for shipping ? I guarantee you the
shipping rate will be astronomical.
If You would have done all this ,You wouldn't attack Henry Posner from
one of the most REPUTABLE Mail order stores in the world,if not
THE BEST reputable store !
These stores told You that they have it in stock ? They are lying !
They would have charged Your credit card,but You wouldn't see Your
stuff for a LONG LONG time. They always say that everything is in stock.
B&H and Adorama are THE BEST and only places to buy everything without any
risk !
So,I suggest ,You better appologies to Henry Posner.
Zalman Latzkovich,Toronto