Nikon has recently introduced a new 80-200 2.8 ED AF"S" zoom lense.  I have
inspected at this lense at my local Nikon dealer and must state that the speed
and quietness are very impressive.  However, it is about $700 more than the
discontinued (not positive that it is discontinued) non-AFS version.  It
appears to be heavier than the current issue.   I cannot find any printed
information on the lense or via the web.  There may be 5 ED elements vs 4 for
the non-S version.    If anyone has used this lense I would appreciate your
assessment and critique.

Thank you,
Bob