Some posters seem to think that by inflicting their service complaints on me
(us)  through the list, the retailers will somehow be strong-armed into
conceding the alleged wrongs. To those posters I would like to suggest that
you are mistaken. To the extent that it is just good business, the retailers
would like to keep everyone happy, but that is not their reason for being. I,
on the other hand, have to compete with my children for Internet time, and
resent wasting my limited time suffering through complaints that do not belong
in this forum. I won't buy from B&H just to get revenge, but it will add to
the enjoyment of my purchases. To make this Nikon specific: the AF85f/1.8 is a
lens, not a maraca. If you don't like the noise it makes when you shake it,
don't shake it like a maraca. Thanks to Ed Yost for responding about
programing the N90s to leave the leader out on rewind.