B&H NO RISK

>If You would have done all this ,You wouldn't attack Henry Posner from
>one of the most REPUTABLE Mail order stores in the world,if not
>THE BEST reputable store !
>These stores told You that they have it in stock ? They are lying !
>They would have charged Your credit card,but You wouldn't see Your
>stuff for a LONG LONG time. They always say that everything is in stock.
>B&H and Adorama are THE BEST and only places to buy everything without any
>risk !

WRONG!  I placed an order, asked for 2 day shipping.  The next day i got an
e-mail, thank you for your order.  2 weeks later no order.  I e-mail them,
now they say it is a special order and taked 4-6 weeks.  No one told me, no
one offered a refund and they charged my card.

I will spend the extra buck at the dealers in town thank you.

Robert in Redlands