Hi Alex,

> Nikkor 28/2.8 AIS vs. 35/2 AIS

the 28/2.8 AIS has Close range correction, thus is schould be a little bit better
in close range. The 35/2 is said to be has same variation, a good one will ok. a
bad one would be below nikons standard. Have a look before you buy. Or try to
get the 28/2.0 AI or AIS, this is the lens I try to get right now. I could buy two
right now. How much do you want to spend (mail me directly please).

Doswidanje
Thomas

Thomas Buro ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.stud.uni-wuppertal.de/~ua0273/homepage.html
Have you ever had problems with shipping goods? Yes: Tell me
maybe we can do something about improving future transport systems.
Have a look on the webpage http://www.stud.uni-wuppertal.de/~ua0273/shipperc.html
And are you interested in a scenario analysis of future Transport systems?
Each participant can get the results at the end of the process!
http://www.stud.uni-wuppertal.de/~ua0273/quest1.html