Dear all,
I'm looking for a 35mm lens to fill the gap between my 20 and 50
primes. From what I've read in the Digest archives, the AF-D 35/2 is
rather highly regarded, but I will use the lens on a FE2 and had some
disppointments with the manual focus feel of AF lenses. Besides, the
maximum aperture is not a major concern (I will do some lanscapes,
tripod, f8 and be there :)
Is there a manual Nikkor which approaches the 35/2 AF-D quality in
terms of contrast, resolution and flare resistance? Are the 35/2.8 Ais
or 35/2.5 E good performers? I couldn't find a lot information when
browsing the archives, is it a sign? :)
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Frederic.