Last month I purchased a half price films because they are going to be out
of date in Febrary. These are Kodad Royal Gold 200 and 400. I have already
developed 3 and they are Ok, but I've got come more, and maybe I will have
to develop them in March.
Is there anybody who Knows what happend if they become prints one or two
months after expired?

Another question. Until now I have used Kodak Gold and Fuji Superia, but I
think it's time to upgrade to Fuji Reala 100 or Kodak Royal Gold 100. Which
is best, or maybe every one is best in a specific kind or photography?

Thanks in advance.

Javier López