FOR SALE: Nikon 52mm gelatin filter holder & matched lens hood

I have a Nikon AF-1 52mm Gelatin Filter Holder and Nikon HN-12 matched Lens
Hood for sale, both in mint- condition (box and IB), US$45 for both plus
shipping.

In particular the HN-12 Lens Hood (thread matched onto outside of the Filter
Holder) comes in two sections - the first shorter section for lenses of focal
length 35mm and up, and the second add-on section for lenses of focal length
85mm and up.

Please contact me direct, if interested. I also have their pictures in jpg
file that I can send you.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
George Ling
San Jose, California