Can someone point out the differences of Nikons extension tubes please. I
know Nikon sells the PK11A, Pk12, PK13 and PN11. I know the different
depths (8,14,27.5 and 52.5mm). These should transmit the AI information.
Today I have read the PN11 is only for the 105/2.8 micro. Is that right.

There are also PK1, PK3 etc. are these AI standard, the other ones AIS or do
they not tranmit aperture information.

I want to use my 50/1.4 and 75-150E3.5 and thought to get the PK3. And
maybe with a 28/2.0.
Is that a good idea? How are the tubes compared to the filter-lenses?
Thank you
Thomas Buro