I've had my used Nikon F3 for a while and am still trying to
decide what to do for a flash unit.  I have the Nikon SB-16B for
use with my FE-2 so it would seem a good idea to get the
special F3 base for it.  However, the new price is rather more
than I can afford.

Question:  are the AS-8 modules for converting my SB-16
to a SB-16A available on the used market?  Do any of you
readers have one I could purchase cheap?  Would I be
better off trying to purchase a complete used SB-16A?
Maybe I should save my money and buy a new AS-8
or a different flash unit.

What is the best alternative for TTL flash on my F3?
J. Franklin Campbell
Mason, Michigan USA
email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL for "The Campbell Report":