Hi, List,

I have just found in my FE10's manual (but only in the Specs section)
something I cannot really get the meaning of. It says that the film speed
range can be set between 25 and 3200, and after, in brackets, "400 and
100 in manual mode" (or something like that). Does that mean that if not
used with the auto exposure film speed cannot be set to eg. 200?

I have another question which is not fully Nikon specific. How is it
possible that the speed of a zoom lens does not change when the focal
length is changed? (I have an old Sigma 70-150/3.5 lens, but I have seen
that with some Nikkor lenses as well.)

Happy new gear :-D

Tamas