> I read in the F100 brochures that there is a Photosecretary II to
program the
> F100 and download film data. Itīs also commented that it can be used
for the F5.

> Does anyone know more about the new Photosecretary? Is this version
an upgrade
> to the old version or an extra program for the F100 with some
download functions
> for the F5?
>
> Thankīs for any advice,
>
> regards
> Ferdinand

maybe nikon is waiting for us to tell them waht we want.  they haven't
really given us any information as to what thissoftware can do.  can
this be the universal software that can be used with the F100, F5, and
F90x/N90s?

anything is possible. but i do hope they don't give us anythin less
than what the photosecretary for the F90X/N90s can do!

happy shooting

Carlo