As a result of my last posting, a couple asked what the F5 memory is used for.

Basically, there are four 'modes' available for saving data, which is
downloaded via Photo Secretary:

Mode  Contents                                            Approx Rolls
----  --------------------------------------------------  ------------
 A    Shutter Speed, aperture, lens' focal length,            78
      maximum aperture, frame count

 B    A plus: Year/month/day/hour/minute/second               36

 C    B plus: Imprint data between frames                     12

 D    C plus: Metering system, exposure mode, sync mode,      10*
              EV difference in Manual exposure mode,
              exposure compensation value

* (39 rolls, without MF-28)

Data for modes B and C can only be stored when using the MF-28.

>From what I've been told, the F5 comes with 2mb, only available
expansion is to 4mb, which should double the number of rolls stored
for the above modes.

-Mike Baranowski