> What are the cons and pros of these bodies (FA, FE, FE-2)?

FA and FE2 share almost the same specs. The FA adds matrix metering to
the FE-2. Still, it is usually cheaper than the latter. One reason might
be that it is less reliable (I think I heard that...), another is that
the FA lacks a AE lock mechanism, which is a major flaw when working in
center-weighted metering.
Both offer TTL flash and 1/250s synch speed.

The FE is similar to the FE-2 but lacks TTL and only synchs up to
1/125s. If flash features are not critical to you, the FE is a much
better buy (about half price of the FE-2), unless you find a very good
deal on the FA.

Hope this helps,

Nicolas.