Hi folks,

Last week, someone complained of a loose back on their F70, and
several other people agreed that their's is also loose.  I wrote
that I -believed- mine was tight (I didn't have the camera to hand
to state categorically whether it was tight or not).

I checked mine over the weekend and can now confirm that mine is
tight -- very tight in fact; no discernible movement at all.  That's
with film in; I can't check the situation with film out because
there's film in :-)

Apologies that I don't have the original posting to use as a
reference in the subject line.

Bye,
Mike
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.NetworX.ie
---

P.S. As a gripe, allow me to complain about the use of meaningless
     subject lines in replies.  For example,
     "Re: nikon-digest V4 #204 (v04.n207/20)" just doesn't mean
     anything to me; it may help the archive software but it annoys me.
     There, that's that off my chest.