Steve,
I'm having the same problem with my F5 peeling and no one I've spoken to
seems to know for sure what to do. Someone suggested a drop of rubber
cement but the peeling's proximity to the front dial makes me nervous
about that. I called the local repair shop; they hadn't heard of the
problem and hadn't had much experience with F5's. I'm supposed to bring
it in but will want a higher level of confidence and/or some guidance
from Digest readers, before allowing a repair. Let me know if you hear
anything by private e-mail; I'll do the same.

Regards,

Sam Stern