Greetings,

I have just assembled an extensive list of books regarding
fine arts photographers and methods of fine arts photography.

     http://www.tscm.com/photobkfine.html

Since my camera tastes lean towards large format and Nikon
I have also added books associated with that equipment and
techniques to the book list.

As I have more time I plan to add suitable links to sites
related to each photographic master or method.

Please feel free to email me privately with your comments, and
suggestions for other books or other photographers you feel
should be listed.

-jma

                    Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
  James M. Atkinson                          Phone: (978) 546-3803
  Granite Island Group
  127 Eastern Avenue #291                     http://www.tscm.com/
  Gloucester, MA 01931-8008                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Copyright (C) 1999, James M. Atkinson, All Rights Reserved