> Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:31:43 +0100
> From: "Thomas Buro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Reversed 50mm 1.8f Series E [v04.n210/1]
>
> The 50mm Series E has no multicoating AFAIK (and it has some bad critics).

        Count me as a proponent of the 50/1.8E !!!

        It is sharp, very lightweight (4.4 oz.), and has good bokeh.

        I haven't used it reversed, but have used it extended.  (As
        a sidebar, the BR2A and BR3 complement each other, and can
        be attached to each other and used as an extention tube; this
        is what I did to extend my 50/1.8E).  Very nice results.

Regards,
Chris
--
We suspect so little                            | Christopher Somers
of what goes on in the world,                   | Rise Technology