Isaac Boy wrote:
>My only and important complain about this display is that it doesnīt >have
>illumination. Itīs not an easy task to setup functions at night >or/and in dark
>places, as the LCD display is almost invisible in these >situations.

I previously responded to the N70 topdeck topic and ended my post with 3
complaints/requests about this otherwise excellent camera.  I mistakenly
ommitted topdeck illumination from this list.  It really is my number
one request for all cameras in this price/capability range.
Particularly as I enter my 50's and require reading glasses.  It was
really one of the neatest features of my EOS 620 when I had it.  It's
unfortunate that Nikon requires you to go to the N90s to get this
feature and Canon the EOS 1n or perhaps the EOS 3.  I wish Nikon would
recognize that when someone purchases a camera with the capabilities of
the N70 they are likely to be manipulating settings both in daylight and
darkness.  I'm glad Isaac brought this up.
Rick