<snip>Forgive me for corrupting a famous phrase, but others seem things as
they are and say why; I see things as they used to be and say why not.<snip>

Hi Bill,

I agree. They certainly don't make them like they used to. Another famous
phrase. : )

The F100 is now in our shops in Switzerland. (We are not slow over here.) I
just handled one yesterday, and I must say that it does not have the same
quality feel as the older manual Nikons. I was quite excited about the F100
initiall, but I think I'll stick to my FA, FM2s, F2s, F3s now. I don't need
all those messy gadgets to take great pictures.

Happy shooting,

Sover