Just a small point, but the fact that 2 F5s are linked to give 16
     frames per second does not mean that you get through films in 2
     seconds. Each camera is still 'only' running at 8fps, so will take the
     standard 4.odd seconds to rip through 36 frames(still pretty nimble).
     The 16fps comes by synchronising firing the second camera during the
     gaps between the 8fps of the first camera, so both cameras take the
     usual time to complete the job. A neat trick in my opinion and I have
     seen it used in adverts in the U.K. to get sequences of film taken
     from different angles but at movie camera frame rates. This creates a
     very unique sequence when computer knitted together (I forget the
     photographer).

     Stewart