>From: Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>       I've never seen a "grey" N70. The "grey" version should be labelled
>F70.

The N70QD I bought from one of the shadier NYC (Brooklyn, actually)
mail-order shops last summer came with an international warranty card but
is actually an N70: N70 labels on camera body, manual, etc.  Needless to
say, the salesman didn't warn me it was a grey market item and most of the
kit accessories are crap, but if I'd paid US retail I'd have had to buy an
N50 and would have regretted it.  My greater regret is forking out for the
QD back, unaware that it imprints the date in the frame rather than outside
it.