>Hi
>Could someone tell me whether I can use the SB10 with the N70? The
>manual's list begins with the SB11. If so, is this unit preferable to
>the built in flash? I guess there are some trade-offs here, but I'm >a
real amateur when it comes to flash.

>Thanks Jim

Jim,  I'm really straining here, but I think the SB-10 was released with
the original FM/FE cameras.  I don't think it supported TTL flash.  I
think it would probably work OK, but you really should get something
that does TTL, at least an SB-15 or SB-16.  The SB-27 or SB-28 are "The
Best" but if they are past your price point, you might also look at the
Sunpak 355AF or 433AF.  They are supposed to work quite well with the
N70.

Steve