Hi Riccardo,

IMHO the FE2 is your best choice.  I also like the FA and the FM2n.  The FE2 and FM2n
are very well made, with quite accurate and well made meters and shutters.  The only
advantage in my view the FA has over the FE2 is its first of a kind, but limited by
today's standards, multi-pattern (forerunner of matrix) meter.  I have not heard
anything one way or the other as to the FA's reliability.  I own the FM2n (as well as
an N90 and F2A) and love it .  It's compact, light weight, straight forward to use and
absolutely reliable  --  a great backup camera.  I would like to have an FE2 because
it has TTL flash control capability.

I heard that the FG, FG20 and EM not nearly as well built or reliable.  I believe they
were targeted for the "mass market" and not up to nearly the same standard as the
FE/FM series.

I notice that all of the cameras you've listed are "electronic".  One nice thing about
the FM2 is that except for the meter, you don't have to worry about your camera not
functioning because of battery failure.

Good Luck,
Mike Maher
Seattle, Washington