Krisada wrote:

>I am wondering if it is possible to obtain film technical data such as exact
>exposure range etc. for Kodak and Fuji from the net?

Krisada,

There is almost anything you could want insofar as tech data for Kodak
films available on their web site at: http://www.kodak.com/     Use the
search feature and try several variations of what you're looking for before
you give up. There is also info there for obtaining material by mail order.

Fuji???

Best regards,

Stew

--
Photo Web pages: http://www.inficad.com/~gstewart

UNIX: It's not just 'User-Unfriendly', it's 'Proactively User-Hostile'!

Nothing generates so much silence as confronting a person with an
undeniable truth which is contrary to that person's beliefs.

Manual cameras, Luna-Pro's and stick shifts.