Dear colleagues,

        I plan to head to Washington DC next week. I wonder if any of you could
e-mail directly with some addresses of good, reliable, well-priced shops
there. I'm looking for a Konika Hexar (or maybe a Nikon 35Ti or Ricoh GR-1
- Any other suggestions? Comments?) to take to those places I prefer not to
carry my beloved F-601 (isn't it a great camera?). As you see, I'm looking
for a relatively inexpensive (around $500 or less), well-built 35mm
rangefinder with decent optics that will allow me more exposure control
than a regular P&S.

        Thanking you in advance,

                Carlos