We all know that from time to time we all get trapped in this nonsense:
Canon vs. Nikon, mechanical vs. electronic, zoom vs. primes, original
vs. third party, etc, etc. Now it's the turn for the F70 and its
interface.

I don't intend to keep this going on, but I would like to ask a simple
question. How many of you actually own a F70? Because as I see it, every
F70 owner likes his/her camera. So what's the point in bashing the F70
when you don't really have enough experience with it to say for sure
that the interface is slow in common situations? Did you actually use
this camera outside the shop before sharing your oppinion? If you're
happy with a F5 or F100 or F90X, good for you, but don't tell us that
our cheaper cameras are rubish, because they're not. Most of you can't
take better pictures than the average point&shooter anyway.

Best regards,
Friedrich
Graz, Austria