Hello Al

    Man, if the damn thing is overexposing, then... It is overexposing. The
RGB meter is a very good tool indeed, just like my F90X 8-segment Matrix
3D... Yes, it's a little bit better but it's not perfect, as you may have
already noticed. Dial +1EV and go burn some rolls with your nice 400 AF-S
:-) I don't think that there's any other answer.

  Luiz F. Coimbra                                 >>>
  <<<                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Icq - 801728                                      >>>