Just received the F100 brochure; it seems to say the F100 works fully with
AiS (non-AF) lenses, except no matrix meter and no shutter priority or
program mode. My question is- how does the camera know what aperture is set
on the lens? I don't see the little aperture-sensing tab that the F5, F4,
F3, and other AiS cameras have. Surely it's not limited to stop-down
metering? If it really will work fully with all my AiS lenses, I may order
one; otherwise definitely won't. Already disappointed that it apparently
won't AF with the TC-16A which I bought specifically for that purpose!

Neal    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Panama City, FL