Friends,
     Other than the fact that everything I've shot has been with Nikon
equipment since 1971 this isn't "Nikon specific" so I apologize now.
     I found some old shots of a Ali-Norton fight (their second) in
September of 1973.  How would I go about finding out if they would be of
any value to anyone but myself?  I've never sold a picture in my life
and have never tried to.  After seeing them for the first time in many
years I can't help but say that they were quite good and also unique in
some respects.  For any suggestions please answer directly to me so it
doesn't clutter the Digest.  Thanks for any info.
Harvey