<<Does anyone know where I could purchase the small cap that goes over the
<<external flash plug on my N90s, I've lost mine (don't ask me how)>

<You'll need to try an authorized Nikon repair facility, since this is a
<"part" and not an "accessory" & therefore is generally not available in a
shop.
<regards,
<Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video

Henry, forgive the trivia, but what about the rubberized eyepiece that
comes standard on the camera?  I don't mean the replacement metal ringed
diopters.  I need a rubberized one for my eyeglasses.
The one I'm interested in would fit the FE/FM/FA series of cameras.  Is
this an item you would stock?  What would I ask for when ordering it?

Regards,
Jim Elms
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www2.southwind.net/~jimelms/nikonfe.html