Hi all

I don't use my F70's onboard flash very often and as I was toying around with
that beauty of a gem yesterday with the onboard flash on, I heard noises coming
form the flash unit. It'll stay un for about 5 seconds and then go off. Then,
each time I access any functions while the flash is on, the noise will
resurface. It is not the noise of recharge. It has a buzzing noise to this.

Hoping that it is nothign of concern, I'm wondering whether I can use the F70's
flash when in Aperture Priority or Manual. Meter says nothing below 1/60. Can I
ignore and still get what I'd get on Program mode?

Allen