Hey guys,

Okay here's the deal, it's only recently that I've been using my F90x for
sports. Now I don't have enough experience to know which settings would be
most suitable for fast action photography. For example, it's a soccer game
and I want to take a sharp (dont we all...) picture of a player kicking the
ball. In my mind I want the player to be off center to the left of the
frame, showing the action of chasing/kicking the ball towards the right of
the frame. So I'm thiking that I should be using  Wide Area focus in
Continous Servo mode. Will this setting get me a sharp picture of the
player on the left eventhough that player is off-center? I'm used to using
the Single Servo mode, focus by half depressing the shutter release and
recomposing for off center shots but I definitely can't do this with fast
action scenes. I guess what I'm asking for is sharp, off center subjects in
sports photography. What should I do and how do I go about this? I guess
this question might be a bit too simple for some so please feel free to
email personally. Thanks you guys! Happy shooting!

regards,
miguel

miguel n. nacianceno
[EMAIL PROTECTED]