> I have my F100 set for auto rewind. Twice now the film
> has been rewound  before the end of the role (using Agfa
> portrait). Is this over-sensitivity  of the F100, or was it
> just tight film cartridges that fooled the F100?

Curious that someone else should mention that. I was out with another
photographer last week (one who's in a lot of Nikon ads as a spokesperson),
and he had the same thing happen to him after taking a single shot on a
roll. Have we found the F100's first real quirk?

Thom Hogan
Executive Editor, BACKPACKER Magazine
author, The Nikon Field Guide (Silver Pixel Press)
www.bythom.com